Price Edwards & Company
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Property Manager
Location: Council Crossing
Keeps apartment building(s) in orderly condition and performs other maintenance duties for residents by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
Other duties may be assigned.
· Must have valid Driver’s License
· Maintains a professional relationship with the residents.
· Reviews maintenance priorities with the on-site manager daily.
· Maintains apartment units by performing or identifying maintenance issues such as plumbing, electrical wiring, HVAC and other related maintenance and make-ready activities.
· Replaces air conditioner filters.
· Performs maintenance check in vacant units to prepare for occupancy.
· Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
· Complies with all work rules, including those that pertain to safety and health.
· Attend and complete required Safety Training.
· Ability to work weekends, and be on-call.
· Ability to obtain pool license.
· Other duties as assigned.