Our Groundskeepers are a key part of each community’s success. From picking up the grounds to keep them free of trash and clutter, to cleaning the common areas and assisting Maintenance with their work orders our Groundskeepers are responsible for ensuring the first impression of our property is always the best impression at Hampton Woods Apartments.
Groundskeepers are detail oriented and personable who take great pride in their work as well as have the ability to learn new skills quickly, a curiosity for how things work, and a passion for working with their hands.
As a Groundskeeper, you will work with one of our property and maintenance management teams to provide exceptional service to residents. Each day will be unique, requiring a diverse set of skills. You will collaborate with team members to assess and respond to various grounds and maintenance issues, develop a rapport with residents by being both knowledgeable and friendly, and inspire trust by caring for our community and making our apartments feel like home.
Who we are looking for.
· A Maintenance Passion . You have a solid understanding of general maintenance and are quick to learn new skills.
· Clear Communicator. You help residents and teammates understand the timeline and process for repairs. Communicate consistently with Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager on all ongoing maintenance related activities
· A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the best experience to residents.
· Proactive. You act like an owner, performing regular maintenance to avoid emergencies.
· Personable. You are respectful, pleasant to be around, and enjoy engaging with others.
· Composed. You keep your cool during maintenance emergencies and quickly find solutions.
· Driven. You invest extra effort to reach your goals and work efficiently to complete your work
· Solution-Oriented. You focus on what is possible not what is impossible. Provide innovative solutions to situations and processes. You follow through on commitments, letting residents know they matter.
· Organized. You are flexible and able to juggle multiple priorities and interactions with residents and teammates smoothly.
What you are responsible for.
· Enhance our community.
· Maintaining the property in an attractive and comfortable condition by picking up trash and keeping the grounds clean and free of debris
· Daily cleaning of office, clubhouse, kitchen, model, laundry etc
· Complete all duties regarding make-ready and unit turns including: Cleaning the unit- windows, floors, fixtures, cabinets, vacuum, Minor repairs including appliances, plumbing, electrical as needed
· On-the-job training will be provided as needed.
· Build relationships with residents. You'll make positive connections with residents by offering a smile and a greeting when you see them and chatting as you make repairs in their homes.
· Notice the details. You’ll walk the property daily, inspecting all areas for cleanliness and safety, and helping to maintain great curb appeal. Report any unusual circumstances of make ready apartments to supervisor
· Availability to work a flexible schedule
· Valid driver's license and/or access to reliable transportation
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Trade school and/or military training
Apply in person at the Hampton Woods Apartments.